AECZ Gets the Cloud
Your organization is under constant pressure to do more with less. We get it. And we can help you overcome these challenges with the power of the cloud. It can help boost productivity, regulate IT costs, enhance flexibility, and drive innovation. Together with some of the industry's leading cloud providers, we deliver the comprehensive multi-vendor solutions to take you there.
The benefits of cloud computing are tremendous; but to reap the rewards, you must first consider many factors. We have the people, the partners, and the plan to help you take full advantage of the value the cloud offers. In the end, we deliver the expertise you need to realize the full potential of a Cloud solution. Here's what you get:
- Cloud Specialists—Our team includes more than 30 pre-sales professionals specifically dedicated to architecting cloud strategies, services, and solutions.
- Comprehensive Portfolio—Our cloud portfolio includes more than 200 market-leading products spanning 36 categories.
- Competitive Advantage—Our size and partnerships give us the power to negotiate competitive pricing and deliver a greater level of after-sale support than you would receive directly from a provider.
- Perfect Fit—Our specialists can help determine the right cloud deployment model for your needs, helping you consider which cloud options are right for you: public, private, or hybrid.
- Services and Support—We offer migration, integration, and management services to help simplify the challenging process of moving applications and data from your existing, on-premise infrastructure to the cloud. We also provide lifecycle support from design to implementation and beyond.
How we do IT
Together with your dedicated account manager, our cloud team is here to assist you through every phase of your cloud implementation. Our approach includes:
- A discovery session to understand your goals, requirements, and budget
- An assessment review of your existing environment and definition of project requirements
- Detailed vendor evaluations, recommendations, future design, and proof of concept
- Procurement, configuration, and deployment of the solution as well as integration to other on-premise and cloud-based solutions